2.6
Style and Design
Usability

I signed up for oDesk.I got a job and did it.

The other guy paid me. oDesk immediately suspended both of our accounts for "irregularities." We both asked them what they meant by irregularities, but they keep saying that they reviewed our accounts and found irregularities. Now, I cannot receive my money because my account is suspended. The other guy cannot get his money back because his account is suspended.

I searched the web, which I should have done before I signed up with oDesk, and found that this is the normal way that oDesk works.When they get the money, they suspend everyone and keep the money.

kainaw wrote the review because of problems with payment at Odesk Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Odesk Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Odesk Corporation freelance job for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments