Ievgen K, from odesk.com: The freelancer hijacked my dedicated server. The first contract he tried helping me, got stuck and was not able to get into WHM, I told him (I thought politely) that I'll find someone else that can fix this problem. He removed me on skype and changed my root password on the dedicated server.
I then messaged him saying I figured out the problem and does he want to continue work. He changed the root password back and I was able to restart cpanel thru ssh which was the problem and it was fixed.
Since this was a simple fix, I knew that freelancer wasn't the right one for this project so I closed the contract and let him know that I didn't appreciate him changing my root password. After a few minutes, I was not able to access my dedicated server anymore.
His profile IDs currently:
Full Name: Ievgen Kolotushkin
He is currently working with EasyIT as a Umbraco Developer. His skype is: TushkinE
Poor morals, poor business practices, very poor skills. I've hired over 20 others in the past 10 years, he's the worst by far.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "My mac's screen froze with a message saying call number for Apple support and I started dealing with this company which had web size www.geek-technician.com. They convinced me that..."
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."
- "This company and all its affiliates,Joonbug, Crave Tickets, SkyNet Media Group LLC, Gabel Enterprises are pathetic, RIP OFF scam artists! I stupidly paid $550 a ticket for my daughter and..."
- "Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia ...."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."