Ievgen K, from odesk.com: The freelancer hijacked my dedicated server. The first contract he tried helping me, got stuck and was not able to get into WHM, I told him (I thought politely) that I'll find someone else that can fix this problem. He removed me on skype and changed my root password on the dedicated server.

I then messaged him saying I figured out the problem and does he want to continue work. He changed the root password back and I was able to restart cpanel thru ssh which was the problem and it was fixed.

Since this was a simple fix, I knew that freelancer wasn't the right one for this project so I closed the contract and let him know that I didn't appreciate him changing my root password. After a few minutes, I was not able to access my dedicated server anymore.

His profile IDs currently:

Full Name: Ievgen Kolotushkin

He is currently working with EasyIT as a Umbraco Developer. His skype is: TushkinE

Poor morals, poor business practices, very poor skills. I've hired over 20 others in the past 10 years, he's the worst by far.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Odesk Corporation and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about freelancer from Odesk Corporation was employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Odesk Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Odesk Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Odesk Corporation?

Comments